SuperComp® No Talon Brake is one of Doc’s favorites , incredible balance of value, effectiveness, size and rugged no fail attitude.This is the smaller cousin of the well received SuperComp® Talon Brake and Supercomp® XL Brake. We talk a big game but check out the reviews, our shooters agree, they love it.
- No Talon Tips
- New for 2017, 9mm for Pistol carbine or pistol
- Small compact size
- Incredible Value
- Available in .223/5.56 or 9mm
- NEW FOR 2016! ALSO AVAILABLE IN TITANIUM FOR RIDICULOUS LOW PRICE!
- Superb balance of size, cost, effectiveness and return to zero.
- Experienced shooters as well as novices love the way it makes their rifle feel like a sweet shooter.
Although our least expensive brake, It is by no means an “entry level” brake. Hits the sweet spot in terms of value and performance. Genuine SuperComp® patented Hex SSP™ (Star Stabilizing Pattern) technology and BattleTuff™ for life guaranteed never to fail. Probably the best value investment you will ever make for your .223 or 9mm. Will make you and anyone else who shoots your rifle have a very enjoyable experience. Your wife or girlfriend will love it too.
- Least sight movement available except XL version
- Excellent for fast follow up shot
- Does not Change Accuracy or point of aim, unlike linear or gill brakes
- Moderate but less noticeable side concussion than other effective brakes
- Incredibly BattleTuff™ Life time warranty for steel
- Not a flash hider.
- Smaller, less expensive than full XL
- So little recoil, can be easily shot without mounting gun on shoulder.
Like its big cousin, it looks great and works incredibly well with virtually no recoil. It is the beefiest brake we know of and was designed to take incredible abuse. There are thousands of SuperComp® Brakes in the field and just about everyone has the same response when they first shoot it, AMAZEMENT. Not only is there virtually no sight movement, it comes out superior in every side by side shoot out we have heard of . Chris Tilley, two time national champion says it has least sight movement of any brake he has fired. Texas Gun Talk rated it better than the competition. Range shooters report less than 10 MOA disturbance of reticle in recoil.
- Precision CNC machined from pre-hardened billet 4140 Chrome Moly or 17-4 Stainless
- This GoGun® Supercomp® NoTalon Brake does not change your USPSA rifle division.
- Pre-threaded and includes crush washer for easy installation.
- .223 model available in chrome molly steel 4140 RH 28-32 with black parkerize, or Titanium Grade 5, Bead Blast Stealth Gray
- Size 2.3″ long, OD .99″, diameter at collar .86″, weight 3.7 oz (in steel), 2.2 oz in Titanium Adds 1.7″ to overall rifle length.
- US Patent #D666,687 Talon Tips Patented and claimed as Trade Dress.
- US Patent #D692,086 Axial Port design restated as Design without Talon Tips
Shop SuperComp® No Talon Rifle Brakes