SuperComp® XL .308 Muzzle Brake 30 cal 7.62x51 5/8x24tpi Black Parkerized Steel (109)
This is the 4140 Chrome Moly RH 32 Black Parkerize Version. Also available in Black Nitride Finish, Titanium Grade 5 and 17-4 Stainless Steel Black Nitride Coating.
The SuperComp® XL brake is the ultimate in fastest return to zero of any brake we know of including our own other SuperComp® brakes. From .223 thru .308 its performance simply cannot be appreciated until shot. So good it is available on custom JP Enterprisesbuilds.
The SuperComp® XL steel brake is our best seller. Makes a .223 have virtually no recoil or sight movement and "feels like a .22". In .308, it feels like a .223. Suitable for Semi Auto or Bolt Action. It uses the same patented SuperComp® Design as our other SuperComp® brakes but this model has three mixing chambers and a whopping 14 unique axial ports. With Hex SSPTM (6 way Star Stabilizing Pattern). No rearward facing gills for unwanted blast and side concussion is only moderate. No effect on accuracy or Point of Aim. Sound is actually reduced compared to Birdcage. The result is incredibly fast follow up shots. So little muzzle movement, most time you can see your hits thru scope.
As an example of quality, threads are cut with time consuming multiple pass single point cutting while brake is still in lathe to ensure perfect concentricity and no effect on accuracy. Most other manufacturers cut threads with single pass course die.
This model CNC billet 4140 Steel Parkerized. Included Crush Washer.
- Ideal for any 30 cal bullet, works great with .270, 30-30,.308, superb with Hypersonic .300 AAC blackout
- Great in Bolt Action or Semi
- Precision CNC machined from pre-hardened billet chrome moly steel
- Least sight movement of any brake we have tested with very rapid return to zero
- Not a flash hider or suppresor
- US Patent D 711,491
- Includes crush washer
- BattleTuff™ Lifetime never fail warranty
- This same design also available in Chrome Moly Black Nitride, Stainless Steel 17-4 Bead Blasted and Stainless Black Nitride, and Titanium